Welcome back to the celebration of this blog's fourth anniversary.
7) “We now know what we need, what we expect from our employers and why we won't settle for less. And your top-down, commando-style management won’t cut it anymore”.
Management 201: Empowering Your Workforce.
Your skilled employees are now more demanding about their expectations. Learn how to empower them to get improved business results. This is a must-read post for C-suite executives and HR professionals.
8) “If you cannot communicate effectively, you're done...unless you seek help and are almost obsessive about making the necessary changes”.
How To Advance Your Career With Superior Communication Skills.
Use these tips to set yourselves up for coveted opportunities at work by displaying superior communication skills.
9) “While being thankful for 2015 might seem pointless to those who believe that they are masters of their destinies, it is necessary for me to count my blessings and to look with hope to the future”.
The editor of the Rethinking Business Communications Blog gets personal and shares an inspirational account of her professional highlights of the year that made her thankful, as well as hopeful for the future.
10) “When was the last time you read something important...only once and immediately understood the material without needing to re-read sections multiple times to grasp the meaning?”.
The 3-Fold Communications Dilemma: Simplicity, Brevity And Clarity.
What could we learn from the ancient Spartans about brevity? This post is packed with tips and examples to enable you deliver simple, brief and clear content that will get you the outcomes you desire.
11) “Here’s your wake-up call: Don’t bother complaining to us, sending us anonymous threats, or sulking during staff meetings if you are unconcerned about improving your lot”.
4 Workplace Habits That Management Wishes You'd Display.
In response to persistent employees' rants, Management finally lists four non-negotiable workplace habits that you must show if you value professional advancement. What they say might surprise you.
And that concludes the celebratory segment for the blog’s fourth anniversary.
So, which is your favourite quote?
Which article resonated the most with you?
Tell us why by posting your comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, don't rush off just yet. Please remember to:
Ø Share this article in your social networks by clicking on the icons at the top or below.
Ø Sign up for updates in the blog's right sidebar so that you are immediately notified via email when a new blog post is published. Don’t miss any more articles!
Need help with improving your communication skills?
Hire me for:
v Communications training sessions for your executives;
v Writing assignments (content creation, executive speeches, etc.);
v Speeches and keynote presentations at your corporate events.
Let me help you get results. Contact me:
A) Send an email to: Lucilleossai@gmail.com.
B) Call for a free consultation:
Nigeria: 0704 631 0592
International: +234 704 631 0592
N.B: First, second and fifth images courtesy of Stuart Miles; via freedigitalphotos.net. Third image courtesy of Master Isolated Images; via freedigitalphotos.net. Fourth image courtesy of Sira Anamwong; via freedigitalphotos.net.